I found one thompson bag I like!

tlloveshim

Emmy!
O.G.
Mar 19, 2006
I got the new catalog today and most of what was in it we've seen and I've not been interested in until I turned to the 2nd to last page and saw this pretty white tote bag. I completely missed this bag in the catalog so I went looking for it! I found it on pages 28-29. It's the Legacy Thompson Slim tote! The stock photo really makes this bag look bland and flat but in the catalog it is just gorgeous! Still it's $648 so probably won't be happening for me but I do like it! Here's the drilldown pick of it in parchment. It also comes in ink and mahogany.

11377_B4ph-1_d2.jpg

Yes! The stitching detail on the sides is what really makes this bag! There are 2 rows but in the pic above you can only see one. And the leather in the catalog pic looks gorgeous! Darn it! I just cannot allow myself to want a $648 bag! UGH!

I like the detailing of the thompson bags, I like Julia, the catalog says 10x10x4 but the website says 1-1/2 which is too slim for me. :sad: the satchel is a classic!

I saw this exact bag in this same parchment color in person at my Coach store last week! Someone had ordered it but never picked it up. It is GORGEOUS! I have no need for totes but if I did, this is my all time fave. Also want to add...the picture does nothing for it. This is one bag that looks SO MUCH better in person. :tender: