* Vintage All The Way!! * with pics *

Nat

Feb 8, 2007
Just wanted to show off to you my new, eh kinda vintage classic pieces. Although they are both older styles and about 10 years old - I don't think that's really considered vintage. But let's call them vintage anyway, it's so much easier. I always get drawn to the older classic styles from Chanel for some reason.... or maybe it's just because they're cheaper? :lol:

First is my black patent shoulder bag with a gold CC twistlock on the front and the cutest Chanel zipper pull. Measurements are 11 x 7 x 3 with a long shoulder strap, so I can also wear it messenger style. It is in like new condition and the gold hardware is still super shiny.

Second is my normal size, vintage Jumbo flap. I purchased a XL Jumbo before, but I found it really too big and the chains were too heavy for me. But this size is perfect, not heavy at all and I love the extra large CC twistlock on the front. Always gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling when I look at it.

Thanks for letting me share :flowers:

patent51.jpg

ptbt11.jpg

ptnt1.jpg

pmod11.jpg

wow! congrats nathalie on the fabulous vintage finds. they look as chic as any of the newer models and in fact, better. i love how the vintage jumbo looks and you look perfect modelling it!

enjoy your new purchases. :tup:

Wow.. Nat. I love both of them. Especially the patent sling bag. Great find. You r so right, I always love the old styles n ofcourse because it is cheaper. Since the price of new chanel is insanely high now. I got the XL jumbo aswell, what a great bag isnt' it?

Oh.. I am so jealous... I like the patent so much. You always manage to find a great deal. BTW, do you mind telling me where do you usually find the treasure n how much did you pay? (if it bothers you, you may not answer it) Thanks.. Again they loook stunning on you.

Congratulations! i love both of them, they're beautiful! I'm used to seeing the first one in a smaller version (actually, don't even know if they're the same style? I have no knowledge of vintage chanels) but I love this size that you got! And it's patent!! I feel like both of that factors make it such a unique piece~ And of course, I love the jumbo too!

wow! congrats nathalie on the fabulous vintage finds. they look as chic as any of the newer models and in fact, better. i love how the vintage jumbo looks and you look perfect modelling it!

Aw, thanks! I always feel a bit awkward while modeling in front of the mirror :shame:

Stunning bags! None of the recent seasonal bags can hold a candle to classics like those.

Thanks! I totally agree with you :biggrin:

Wow.. Nat. I love both of them. Especially the patent sling bag. Great find. You r so right, I always love the old styles n ofcourse because it is cheaper. Since the price of new chanel is insanely high now. I got the XL jumbo aswell, what a great bag isnt' it?

Oh.. I am so jealous... I like the patent so much. You always manage to find a great deal. BTW, do you mind telling me where do you usually find the treasure n how much did you pay? (if it bothers you, you may not answer it) Thanks.. Again they loook stunning on you.

Thank you so much, Helen. I just noticed your gorgeous vintage shoulder bag, very cute! You have to show us your XL Jumbo as well, would love to see it!

Congratulations! i love both of them, they're beautiful! I'm used to seeing the first one in a smaller version (actually, don't even know if they're the same style? I have no knowledge of vintage chanels) but I love this size that you got! And it's patent!! I feel like both of that factors make it such a unique piece~ And of course, I love the jumbo too!

Thanks! Yes, I also have seen this style before in a smaller version. Mostly in lambskin and in a variety of colors. I was actually very surprised to have found this large size, it can fit alot, which I love :tup:

They are lovely!!!! What great pieces to add to your collection, enjoy them!!

Thanks Sheana!!

Indeed Natalie they do look like new and you're really rocking them!:yes::nuts: Congrats on both!

BTW it's so interesting to see how Chanel bags hold during time esp when taken good care of !Congrats again!:tup: