Love My Bleecker Sig Large Flap!

MissLeslie

I Heart Coach!
Apr 18, 2007
I just wanted to share a picture I finally took! My husband surprised me with this bag and at first I wasn't too crazy about it. I thought I only liked the nickel hardware, but after a few days of carrying her, I fell in love!:heart: It's the perfect size and shape for me (until my next coach! hee hee!) I just love the brass hardware and the length of the straps is perfect. I'm 5'10".

I have since bought the matching wristlet and I plan on buying the matching wallet in the next couple of weeks. Probably the smaller one. It's NOT on the coach website. I already have a "L" with the brass hook that I love! I want the brass heart too!!

Just wanted to share. Thanks for looking!!

Attachments

• bleecker.jpg
    bleecker.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 107
  • wristlet.jpg
    wristlet.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 47
I really like the brown too! My husband is almost as crazy about coach as I am. He loves going into the store and he's actually been in there more than me! The SAs know him! :lol:

You are SO lucky. My DH waffles between tolerating my obsession and trying to understand it. I would LOVE it if he LOVED going in the store. Maybe if he got *lucky* ;) after each Coach visit, he would LOVE going to the store :roflmfao::wtf: Someone I knew a couple of years ago would get her DH drunk during a night out and then drive him to the mall and she'd load up on Coach and Victoria's secret. Back then I thought, "I'd NEVER pay that much for a bag or keychain." Never say never!!! :roflmfao: