Cruise speedy - red or blue?

wubble

wishing for a Birkin
O.G.
Jun 22, 2007
Hi,

Which cruise speedy in red or blue do you prefer? I already reserved the red one but love the blue one too :drool:...arghh... They are both cute IRL...saw it at the boutique yesterday....

Thanks!

I like both too, but I think I like the red one a bit better because it looks fresh and I don't have a lot of red things. You are lucky you have already seen them IRL! I am going to stop by my boutique maybe tomorrow and see if they are there yet.

I think I prefer the red, but Im scared to get it because its a light fabric and Im scared for color transfer, like from jeans for example. What do you guys think, will it be prone to color transfer?

I think I prefer the red, but Im scared to get it because its a light fabric and Im scared for color transfer, like from jeans for example. What do you guys think, will it be prone to color transfer?

I think there will be colour transfer if you are not careful....its a light fabric...I was told by the SA to be careful if I am wearing jeans....fyi

i don't know, i saw the bags 3 times over 5 days, just to make sure, and i still prefer the blue on white. really stands out.

^^^^^

My SA called me to let me know they were in. From the photos, I like the blue color, but since you actually SAW them in person, what is your opinion of the handles? Are they a light creme color that would stain easily with dirt, or do you think they could be wiped off, like....epi leather ? thanks...