OMG, I found a new love: buttery SHIH bags!

bagatella

Jul 28, 2007
I was at Loehmann's the other day, shopping for bags as I usually do: by feel. I always feel the leather first, and then see who the designer is, etc. I felt something so soft, so I immediately picked it up, and it was a SHIH bag by Stephanie Lin. I had seen her bags mentioned on TPF, but I never saw one in person. Wow, are they nice! I picked up a Keira shoulder bag and a Keira tote. And they are lined in suede! What I like most is that they feel so good on my shoulder; I have narrow shoulders, so it's often a problem to find a bag that feels like it's not going to slip off. Any other SHIH fans out there?

I have the Keira tote that I found at NR for a steal! I love it! It's so soft! However, mine isn't lined in suede -- it's lined in a magenta satin. Still really pretty -- but isn't that strange? Maybe mine is an older style. What color are the bags you picked up? Mine is a blonde/butter color.

I like the tote - looks very functional but I can't get over the big round discs as hardware - for some reason they remind me of spider eyes & I can't get past it :hrmm: