Legacy Boutique Exclusives!

tlloveshim

Emmy!
O.G.
Mar 19, 2006
Remember how someone discovered that if one enters an A into the search field on Coach.com, bags that don't show up otherwise will show up? I did that and found a couple of things. I don't think they show up otherwise. Anyway, they're fun to look at!

First:

New LEGACY BOUTIQUE EXCLUSIVE ELLIE SATCHEL Everything about this large satchel says "iconic." Its roomy silhouette, modern detailing, sleek leather exterior and great strap length will make it a favorite for years to come.
Inside zip pocket
Cellphone/multi-function pockets
Ring to clip an accessory or keyfob
Outside front pocket with snap closure
Two framed front pockets with framed closure
Open back pocket
Zip-top closure
Retro glovetan leather
Legacy stripe fabric lining
18” strap length
9” drop
15 (L) x 10 (H) x 6 (W)

This product is exclusive to our Legacy Boutique. You may purchase this item by visiting the Legacy Boutique or calling 1 877 262 2404.

Price: $698 Style No: 12257

Sorry, I can't get a bigger picture! Darn! (from Coach.com)

Next:

New LEGACY BOUTIQUE EXCLUSIVE MADDY HALTER BAG
Two front pockets with turnlock closure
Two back pockets with turnlock closure
Glovetanned leather
11 3/4” drop
20 (L) x 12 (H) x 3 (W)

This product is exclusive to our Legacy Boutique. You may purchase this item by visiting the Legacy Boutique or calling 1 877 262 2404.
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Sans-Serif][/FONT]
Price: $498 Style No: 12258
Again from coach.com

I just got back from the Legacy Boutiqe on Bleeker Street and it is a great store.
I saw these two bags and they are great. The satchel in particular is lightweight.
I saw some lovely kisslock wristlets done in various shades of leather. I love this
store and will visit it regularly.

^^ I really like the satchel! Not a good handbag for my lifestyle but it's really nice looking! I didn't post it but it also comes in gold and black. I wish the kisslock wristlets were on the site too! Not that I need to be getting another wristlet! LOL!

^^ I really like the satchel! Not a good handbag for my lifestyle but it's really nice looking! I didn't post it but it also comes in gold and black. I wish the kisslock wristlets were on the site too! Not that I need to be getting another wristlet! LOL!
FYI, in addition to the Vermillion, Black & Gold listed on the website, this satchel is also available in Lime & Turquoise(similar to Atlantic/Lily)!:tup:

Next:

New LEGACY BOUTIQUE EXCLUSIVE MADDY HALTER BAG
Two front pockets with turnlock closure
Two back pockets with turnlock closure
Glovetanned leather
11 3/4” drop
20 (L) x 12 (H) x 3 (W)

Price: $498 Style No: 12258
Again from coach.com
FYI, also available in OCEAN, which is supposed to be a darker blue, but not as deep as INK, sounds gorgeous!

You can also see these Bleecker Exclusives by entering the Boutique from the COACH.com home page and selecting "Our Products".:tup:

Additionally, the Ellie Satchel and the Maddy Halter bags are individually hand numbered like the Delphine Hobo!:wlae:

Not crazy about the maddy, but the Ellie and the colors is comes in are nice
2007_10_Coach2.jpg

I went to the legacy boutique today and had a ball. I was only able to spend about 20 min there which is ok because I would have gone crazy. I thought I would get a little thing but ended up with the Elle Satchel in Turquoise. I thought about the black but as I have a few other black bags I figured I would get something fun. I got bag #1 out of 35 made. I also bought a scarf that has a pic of the store on it. I will post pics soon. The bags have the legacy stripe on them and the bleecker horse logo. I was given a card for a FREE cupcake at the Magnolia Bakery. I didn't have time to enjoy the cupcake so I may go back next week. They had TONS of Fab jewlery!

I went to the legacy boutique today and had a ball. I was only able to spend about 20 min there which is ok because I would have gone crazy. I thought I would get a little thing but ended up with the Elle Satchel in Turquoise. I thought about the black but as I have a few other black bags I figured I would get something fun. I got bag #1 out of 35 made. I also bought a scarf that has a pic of the store on it. I will post pics soon. The bags have the legacy stripe on them and the bleecker horse logo. I was given a card for a FREE cupcake at the Magnolia Bakery. I didn't have time to enjoy the cupcake so I may go back next week. They had TONS of Fab jewlery!
Congrats on your Elle Satchel. I also purchased the Bleer Store Printed Scarf while visiting the Legacy Boutique. It is a great store!

Oooh! I cant see that I'm going to need a trip to New York sometime soon! That store looks great.

I'm not really a satchel girl right now but I am a kisslock fan and the Elle is pretty. I don't like the Maddy much-it reminds me of a vest or a bra, something about it. But I'm intrigued by the color Ocean, I hope they come out with some bag in that color in the future. I also wish they had the kisslock wristlets online!

Congrats on your Ellie satchel please tell us about it. By its dimensions it sounds bigger than the Lily is that true? I love the color you are so lucky!
Maybe I will call and try and get one! I debating between the ellie satchel and the black leather bleecker shopper but I bet the ellie is allready sold out in this color all I can do is try!:yes: