Jimmy Choo MORE Cruise 2007 Photos

robynbenz

Jimmy ChooAholic
O.G.
Oct 24, 2006
Choo:heart: Lovers,

Casey sent me an e-mail today:choochoo:

Here is an update on what's coming!! (2 Posts to include the photos)

Robyn,

Brace yourself: Cruise 2007 has begun to arrive and it is H-O-T!!!! This season we are returning to the classics, with new colors and fabrications of our staple bags. Mahala in Red Poppy calf! Mave in Champagne brushed shimmer calf! Riki in Bronze metallic suede! Medium Malena in Sand! For Resort we are focusing on traditional shapes in unexpected shades; it is all about the statement bag and what better way to make a statement than with a pop of red or a splash of champagne?
Can’t wait to hear the thoughts of a seasoned Chooaholic!

All Best,

Casey

Attachments

• Riki_bronze_suede.JPG
    Riki_bronze_suede.JPG
    74.4 KB · Views: 69
  • Riki_bronze_suede_detail.JPG
    Riki_bronze_suede_detail.JPG
    125.9 KB · Views: 54
  • Malena_sand_detail.JPG
    Malena_sand_detail.JPG
    161.4 KB · Views: 56
  • Malena_sand.JPG
    Malena_sand.JPG
    86.1 KB · Views: 64
  • Malena_black.JPG
    Malena_black.JPG
    89.7 KB · Views: 65
MORE..............:choochoo::choochoo:

I think I MUST have the Red Poppy Mahala to go with the rest of my Reds:graucho:

Attachments

• Mahala_poppy_detail.JPG
    Mahala_poppy_detail.JPG
    145.2 KB · Views: 50
  • Mahaha_poppy.JPG
    Mahaha_poppy.JPG
    143 KB · Views: 94
  • Mahala_shimmer_calf_detail.JPG
    Mahala_shimmer_calf_detail.JPG
    139.4 KB · Views: 54
  • Mahala_shimmer_calf.JPG
    Mahala_shimmer_calf.JPG
    150.8 KB · Views: 66
  • Mave_shimmer.JPG
    Mave_shimmer.JPG
    134.9 KB · Views: 53
The Mahala is pretty, I'm not blown away by the rest. I was hoping to see something new. Keep posting pics as you get them...I can't wait to see the bright yellow!

Ooooh.....they're all so pretty!

I know I am a minority of ONE on this one, but I was never able to become a fan of the Mahala due to the shape. And at this moment I am so glad that is true, because even though the style is not for me, it is absolutely beautiful in red!

And the Mave? So pretty! I LOVE the metallic Riki, if I didn't have 2 that I love that would probably be next on my wish list! :love:

OMG Robyn - I am hyperventilating right now. That Poppy Mahala is calling my name. Poppies are one of my favorite flowers and I have some in my garden that are the same garden. I like it better than the LP Neon blue. Oooo - I hope they have matching flats.

And I see you have a pic of the champagne Mave...so pretty. If I didn't have a premonition that I would spill tomato soup all over it ;), it would have been my bag for the black tie event.

Well thanks for pepping up my afternoon!

ROBYN!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you!!

That Poppy Mahala is GORGY!!
I've been waiting to see what the LP Neon blue looks like and I think I'll have to pick between the two.

Correct me if I should ask this as a post ...
Does anyone have a pic of the neon blue?

I must have been hyperventilating....sheesh!:nuts:

I meant to say that I have some poppies in my garden that are of the same color.

Ooooooooooooooooooooo, thanks as always for giving us the scoop, Robyn! :flowers:

Personally, I'm glad to hear that JC is "returning to the classics." IMO, some of the bags got a little "out there/over the top" in the past season or two. I'm also glad they are bringing back the Malena. That's such a pretty shape and I like it in the sand/camel shade.