PICS! Finally took some!

guccigirl2000

*Designer*Diva*
O.G.
Feb 22, 2006
Hi all!

In the summer I had gotten a new agenda and I FINALLY took a few pics. I am way to lazy and incapable to take pics on a camera then upload them on the comp, so I lifted my Mac up and around in order to take pics...it was quite a task! lol

First is a pic of my zipper globetrotter agenda

Then an attempt at a pic of my globetrotter and ulysses

and Lastly, my first Scarf!! I got it while in Vegas...I love it but still haven't got the hang of how to tie it in all those neat ways I see you ladies wear your scarves.

Hope you guys like the pics!

Attachments

• Photo 186.jpg
    Photo 186.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 45
  • Photo 187.jpg
    Photo 187.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 37
  • Photo 189.jpg
    Photo 189.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 71
  • Photo 185.jpg
    Photo 185.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 81
AND now the scarf!

Attachments

• Photo 190.jpg
    Photo 190.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 34
  • Photo 191.jpg
    Photo 191.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 26
  • Photo 192.jpg
    Photo 192.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 44
  • Photo 195.jpg
    Photo 195.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 62
  • Photo 188.jpg
    Photo 188.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 70
Guccigirl2000... wow your globetrotter is gorgeous lovelove the color and you will enjoy it so much and your scarf is gorgeous and what a beautiful lady you are.

Thankyou all so much! I just had my my hair and makeup done for grad pics today, so I don't usually look this good lol! I think I will have to spend some time scanning the scarf threads and find some styles I can practice with.

The new scarf looks so pretty with your coloring!! Love it!

that globetrotter is giving me a bit of a naughty thought, it looks so yummy in that color....hmmmmmmm

Congrats on the agenda and the scarf!! I love both pieces, but especially the scarf. I hadn't seen a good photo of that colorway in the Guepards before, and now I want it too! Gorgeous. Looks great on you as well. :tup:

I got confused with the GucciGal/GucciGirl thing too! Glad I'm not the only one, LOL.