"O" feedback??

If the buyer sends you the money first then I don't think you should have too much trouble:smile: I'd say just follow the normal precautions as if it was any other transaction (meaning she sends money, THEN you send the bag). I know there's been a lot of negativity about '0' feedback bidders but lets face it, everyone has to start somewhere and slowly build up their feedback score. They can't all be as bad as some of the stories being told.:yes:

I always send my zero feedback buyers emails, thanking them for bidding on my item and welcoming them to eBay. Then I ask when they're going to pay. If they respond, you're good. If not, and they don't pay within 7 days, then follow procedure when appropriate for any non-paying bidder.

I always send my zero feedback buyers emails, thanking them for bidding on my item and welcoming them to eBay. Then I ask when they're going to pay. If they respond, you're good. If not, and they don't pay within 7 days, then follow procedure when appropriate for any non-paying bidder.
This person paid immediately with Buy it Now so I don't know. I did send a email and thanked them and confirmed I would be sending tomorrow. I will put a lock with combination on the bag to hopefully avoid bait and switch. i just hope they won't be offended.

Sounds like you have done everything right. I haven't heard of using a lock to prevent bait and switch, but have used tyvek bands myself for all expensive items, not just with zero feedback buyers. Some of my very best contacts have been with Ebay newbies and, as with everything else, it is impossible to generalise but I understand your desire to protect yourself!

Sounds like you have done everything right. I haven't heard of using a lock to prevent bait and switch, but have used tyvek bands myself for all expensive items, not just with zero feedback buyers. Some of my very best contacts have been with Ebay newbies and, as with everything else, it is impossible to generalise but I understand your desire to protect yourself!
Hi Sook'y We don't have the tyvek bands in Aus. I don't think. Can't they just cut those off anyway. Someone said at least with the lock they have to email you for the combination thus accepting the authenticity. Just a thought.