Bootcuts tucked into boots?

I think that there is too much fabric in bootcut jean to be neatly tucked into a boot. Your best bet is to try a straight leg or skinny jean if you are going for the tucked in look.

I found that if I wrap my bootcuts around my calf it works, but it has the unfortunate souffle look. Skinny or straight legs work the best.

Ive tried doing the boot cut jeans folded up once, then get a pair of tube socks and neatly tuck the jeans into the sock...works with some boots. Its hard if the jeans are really boot cut at the bottom...it ends up being too much fabric.
Skinnys are the best. Even if they dont look good on you...with boots it covers the skinny part so it ends up looking like any jeans would. Try wearing a pair of boots to a store then trying a pair of skinnys on with your boots.

Ive tried doing the boot cut jeans folded up once, then get a pair of tube socks and neatly tuck the jeans into the sock...works with some boots. Its hard if the jeans are really boot cut at the bottom...it ends up being too much fabric.
Skinnys are the best. Even if they dont look good on you...with boots it covers the skinny part so it ends up looking like any jeans would. Try wearing a pair of boots to a store then trying a pair of skinnys on with your boots.

I agree about this look working, even if you don't look good in skinny jeans. I look horrible in skinny jeans, but with knee high boots, I can pull them off. Of course, my worst nightmare is that I would go to someone's house sporting this look, and then they'd want everyone to take their shoes off :lol: I think I'd have to run home and change!

I agree with others. Skinnies, straights, or capris. Definitely NOT bootcuts. Bootcuts are bootcuts for a reason....to wear OVER boots. :smile:

Same goes for cuffs on bootcuts. I cringe when I see them cuffed into capris. They look silly. IMO, only skinnies and straights should be rolled up and cuffed.

I don't have any skinnies because they just look so hideous on me. I look like an awful bottom heavy eggplant in them in the dressing room. I've folded and tucked in my bootcuts and they look so/so. I need to get some skinnies and just remind myself they'll be in boots and won't look so awful on me when I have boots on.