How do you store your Gucci?

jessicalee

Jul 29, 2007
Hey Ladies...
Over the weekend I was tidying my bag / purse collection and realised I could do a better job than just throwing them all onto a shelf!! Now I might keep them upright in their dustbags. So, I was wondering, how do you store your handbags?
Ideas in managing / storing bags?
Jes
:dothewave:

I keep mine in dustbags stuffed with white tissue paper( though small pillows are a good idea!). I figure that if the dustbags are supplied with my purchases, then they are there for a reason!

Tissue paper!!! wow you are motivated... wish I felt compelled to be that organised:love:
Thank god I am the only one who does not keep them in their dustbags... (will get off my butt and do it one day)
have been thinking about a better way of managing them ... especially if you rotate!!

i stuff them with old clothes so there is no sagging in my hobo.. and then i put it in it's dustbag and in my gigantic LV box :smile: so its dark and they can have a good rest when they're not out partying with me :biggrin:

In dustbag and I keep all the airpillows from my online purchases, when I'm out of those, I use old very soft tee shirts, and whatever else I can find, but I don't overstuff, then I put in dustbag and place kindly on shelf. Sometimes, for visual interest, I leave out of dustbags just to look at, but each bag has her own place. That's why I can't have too many, cause then I'd run outta places.... I need to post a pic of my Gucci, will do so soon!;)

They are stuffed and *dustbagged*, but I'm running out of closet space so they sit on a bedsheet on the floor of my study. The closet in my study is *full* also... time to clean up my mess.

I think I will get some Ikea pillows too, sounds great!