Brekkie, shopping and H friends

mrssparkles

Happy
Mar 25, 2006
I just want to take the opportunity to thank asa and tricia for their friendships.

Without tpf, we would probably never meet, or take a longer time to get together. We have known one another for eight months now, but it feels like we have known one another for ages. The past months have been really fun. We had gone shopping together, had loads of meals together, raided our H stores together, and playfully 'harrassed' our SAs for goodies together .... we have been hanging out in one another's company, so much so that when we drop into our H store alone, all the SAs will ask for the others. :lol:

And thanks to both of them and a little push from ms piggy, I became a Louboutin fan!!

Last Friday was our usual meet (yes, we meet every week. Sometimes 2 to 3 times!) And here are a couple of pics to show our Kelly trio.

32cm Gris T Togo Retourne Kelly
32cm Blue Jean Togo Retourne Kelly
32cm Fuchsia Ostrich Retourne Kelly

:drinkup:To Hermes friendships.

Attachments

• K trio.jpg
    K trio.jpg
    166 KB · Views: 9,907
  • K trio 2.jpg
    K trio 2.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 480
:heart:
I just want to take the opportunity to thank asa and tricia for their friendships.

Without tpf, we would probably never meet, or take a longer time to get together. We have known one another for eight months now, but it feels like we have known one another for ages. The past months have been really fun. We had gone shopping together, had loads of meals together, raided our H stores together, and playfully 'harrassed' our SAs for goodies together .... we have been hanging out in one another's company, so much so that when we drop into our H store alone, all the SAs will ask for the others. :lol:

And thanks to both of them and a little push from ms piggy, I became a Louboutin fan!!

Last Friday was our usual meet (yes, we meet every week. Sometimes 2 to 3 times!) And here are a couple of pics to show our Kelly trio.

32cm Gris T Togo Retourne Kelly
32cm Blue Jean Togo Retourne Kelly
32cm Fuchsia Ostrich Retourne Kelly

:drinkup:To Hermes friendships.

awwww, l love stories like this:love:. So nice to hear that this forum has brought you ladies together:heart:

:drinkup: to friendship:yahoo:

This is great mrss! Just myself coming back from a day trip to shop and hang with my pf friend Traci...and also was able to meet another PF friend! I think we sat and chatted purses for close to 2 hrs lol!!! It is an amazing and fun love of purses that can bring us together but something much more forms....and although I think the PF has cost me a bit of money lol...friendships are priceless!!

This is great mrss! Just myself coming back from a day trip to shop and hang with my pf friend Traci...and also was able to meet another PF friend! I think we sat and chatted purses for close to 2 hrs lol!!! It is an amazing and fun love of purses that can bring us together but something much more forms....and although I think the PF has cost me a bit of money lol...friendships are priceless!!

That's fabulous, shoes. After all these months, I now understand what you'd told me about your great days out, just hanging out and talking about bags. :heart:

MrsS, just the TITLE made me happy, then I saw this:

attachment.php

and I nearly cried with JOY! What a trio of beauties - topped only by their lovely Mamas! So glad you got to have such fun with dear friends (and your gorgy babies).

Love your Kelly's ladies and just love to hear about your friendship. I hope to visit Singapore some day too... it is on my wishlist... and hope to meet you then :smile: