Does anyone use Philosophy skincare?

I have had experiences with only their shampoo, but I have read that Philosophy is a line that many swear by. I am wondering about their skincare, too. I was just at a Philosophy counter tonight looking at their skin products, but I wanted to know how well it actually works and if it's worth it.

I use the makeup optional kit for congested skin and I love it! I've been using it for about 2 years now and have actually converted quite a few friends and family members over to it. (Too bad I can't be a consultant for them!) I don't have experience with the acne skin kit so I can't give you any insight on that!

I do however highly recommend the set on philosophygirl.com. They offer a great set at a great discount. It is set up to ship every 90 days but if you find out that you need it more frequently, you can change that too. I realized that I actually needed it less frequently so I had them change my ship date to every 120 days.

Good luck! It is a great product!

I use the makeup optional kit for congested skin and I love it! I've been using it for about 2 years now and have actually converted quite a few friends and family members over to it. (Too bad I can't be a consultant for them!) I don't have experience with the acne skin kit so I can't give you any insight on that!

I do however highly recommend the set on philosophygirl.com. They offer a great set at a great discount. It is set up to ship every 90 days but if you find out that you need it more frequently, you can change that too. I realized that I actually needed it less frequently so I had them change my ship date to every 120 days.

Good luck! It is a great product!

Great advice, thank you!
I'm a little worried that the acne kit may be a bit strong for me, so I'm thinking of going for the congested kit and adding extra products if/when needed. I'm in the UK and ordering from skinstore.com so the auto delivery won't be an option for me. Thanks for the hint though :tup:

I don't really have a problem with acne (except for the occasional pimple during that time of the month) so I don't know much about that line, but I am in love with the purity made simple cleanser!!

Philosophy has totally transformed my face. I use the makeup optional set and have been for about 3 years. My derm noticed a difference and asked me what I had been doing!! Go for it you wont be disapointed!:tup:

I went for it! I've ordered the congested skin kit, microdelivery facial wash/exfoliator (can't remember the exact name) and the present (primer/skin finisher).
Thanks for all the suggestions girls, I'll let you know how I get on.

I use 'Purity Made Simple'. It's good to get it when they have the deal on QVC. I got the huge 32 oz tub of it for ~$40 when the regular price at Sephora is $32 just for 16 oz.

I LOVE Purity made simple cleanser. It's made my skin look amazing. My mom uses makeup-optional kit, she loves it & swears by it. I'm 22 and she's 47 and these products work great for both of us. We also both use Amazing Grace shampoo, & she uses the lotion and spray.

i love the facial scrub they make-use it every night. i can't remember what it's called though-comes in a white bottle and is inexpensive-only $20something i think