MU HA HA HA!Just got back from SAKS!

Beach Bum

O.G.
Feb 17, 2006
Missed the EGC yesterday and ended up buying a TON today at SAKS...so one of my nameless SHOE SA's that I ADORE..GAVE me the FULL 450 EGC ..A DAY LATE!!!!:woohoo::nuts::wtf::wlae:
I was THRILLED and got yet my THIRD pair of Jimmy Choos shoes for NOTHING..heehee!
My stash today ...
1) yet another SHARPEI!(ROFL!)..I got the N/S tote!!in black!
2)Jimmy Choo boots in black
3)Jimmy Choo EEL skin black high heels!AMAZING IRL!
4) Judith Ripka Earrings(for black tie tomorrow nt)
5)Bagley Mishka evening bag...black satin frame bag..too cute...also for black tie event tomorrow
here r pics!!!!
I should have new CHANEL leather coat next week..then Im retiring my bank cards!LOL!
:roflmfao::nuts:
SAKSEGC.jpg

saks.jpg

SWEET! No more sharpeis for you dammit! and lol @then Im retiring my bank cards!LOL!
yah right!!!!! Love the shoes, love love!!! You accually bought 3 jimmy choos, lol. Im wearing your shoes right now around my house, they feel great!

SWEET! No more sharpeis for you dammit! and lol @then Im retiring my bank cards!LOL!
yah right!!!!! Love the shoes, love love!!! You accually bought 3 jimmy choos, lol. Im wearing your shoes right now around my house, they feel great!

HAHAHAHA!!!!!U better not forget to bring them tomorrow when u do my makeup girl!!!I need to TOWER over ROb in those 4 inch Choos...ROFLMAO!:roflmfao: