My new LoVe!

kuuipo627

Sep 18, 2006
I've been itching for another bag. Was going to get the mirage speedy in bordeaux but realized I have a ton of speedys. I really didn't need another handheld and I've had my eye on the black cabby gm and the trevi. Looked at the cabby and it didn't make my heart flutter as much as I had hoped. Then I took another look at the Trevi. Oh my, I love this bag. I'm falling head over heels in love with Damier. The red interior is TDF and I really love the strap option. Even DH complimented me on it. This bag makes my :heart: happy! So lemme share with yall my new LoVe.

Damier Ebene Trevi GM

Picture011-1.jpg

OMG!!! I was about to get the mirage too until DH and I saw this beauty!!!Im about to get one too!!! Congrats!!! You made the right choice!!! I cant wait to get the pm I ordered!!!

I've been itching for another bag. Was going to get the mirage speedy in bordeaux but realized I have a ton of speedys. I really didn't need another handheld and I've had my eye on the black cabby gm and the trevi. Looked at the cabby and it didn't make my heart flutter as much as I had hoped. Then I took another look at the Trevi. Oh my, I love this bag. I'm falling head over heels in love with Damier. The red interior is TDF and I really love the strap option. Even DH complimented me on it. This bag makes my :heart: happy! So lemme share with yall my new LoVe.

Damier Ebene Trevi GM

Picture011-1.jpg

I'M DROOLLIINGG!!! BAG IS GORGEOUS!!