Do Nude shoes match everything??

QueenOfDa702

Ma to the d@mn D-E-A
O.G.
Jan 27, 2007
Hey yall! Ive been seeing a lot of people wearing Nude shoes with pretty much every color. I always thought a Nude colored shoe would only match a Nude colored shirt(or something with that color in it). But, it doesnt look so bad when the shoes are on with other colors...so, I am pondering getting me a pair. I never did because I never had anything Nude to match the shoes! But, if I can wear them with a bunch of different colors-then I would get a lot of use out of them. Opinions??

I'm just barely 5'4" and can't wear heels any more. I know when I go with a nude/light neutral shoe, even in a flat, it makes my legs look much longer. Can't beat that! :tup:

And they do go with everything, by the way. ;)

With a dress or skirt and no stockings, nude heels are always appropriate. I also think they go with almost any pants. I am still on the fence about the celebrity trend of wearing opaque black tights with nude heels, though.

I think nude shoes go with just about everything, except a nude-colored pant too close in color to the nude shoes.

I'm wearing nude colored pumps today, with dark wash trouser jeans, a black cami with beige lace and a black, deep V-neck sweater. Works fine!

I think nude shoes go with just about everything, except a nude-colored pant too close in color to the nude shoes.

I'm wearing nude colored pumps today, with dark wash trouser jeans, a black cami with beige lace and a black, deep V-neck sweater. Works fine!

Would you mind showing us a picture of your today's outfit? :smile:

Amazing collection of shoes you've got here by the way! :tup:

Like everyone has said, nude goes with everything. The nude is supposed to sort of blend/match with your flesh tone. That is why they elongate your legs. They dont' "break" the line of your leg like a colored shoe would. In that sense they are sort of like a non-color. Does that make sense? I'm not sure i explained it well.

I wouldn't say it matches everything; I prefer it with neutrals, pastels, and jewel tones, but it isn't limited to those. I would avoid wearing nude with black or any intense colours like scarlet.