Post AUTHENTIC Mulberry sales/deals/finds here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw 2 mulberry Emmys (1 black, 1 chocolate 2 tone) fro $459 (plus I think there's a 20% off) at Off 5th (saks outlet) in Franklin Mills Philadelphia PA, they also had an Oak Alana for around $300. If they are still there I may be getting one next week. :graucho:

50% off selected past season Mulberry at Bicester Village outlet from Saturday 20th October. The bags included in the half price promotion are:

Alana
Emmy
Joni (coffee, claret & bottle green - washed nappa)
Rivington
Rosemary (lavender, oak, chocolate & black)

I think that they're all half original retail price. I believe that all the outlets/factory stores are doing a similar promotion. They will ship mail order to UK billing addresses for between £7.50 and £10.

I think these bags have all been available at this price before, in sales etc, but if you missed out, now's your chance to grab those bargains!

Watch out though as at bicester village, like the full price mulberry stores, they don't accept returns (even though it's essentially mail order!) I bought my apple green tyler from them, I loved it but within 30 days my situation changed unexpectedly and I didn't have the cash anymore .. but they wouldn't return :/ and an exchange was no good at that time. A bit of a shock ... so make sure you really want it without seeing even photos as mine's still an expensive mistake in it's dustbag!

I have been stalking this forum for a few weeks trying to decide what bag to order and everyone has been sooo nice!! Anyway, I phoned the Mulberry NJ store today to order my black darwin bayswater and guess what???? I casually asked if the bags ever go on sale and the SA asked me to hold........ (holding my breath for what seemed an eternity) she comes back on the phone and informs me that the US Mulberry stores will be having a 20% off sale this weekend!!! (A 1 year anniversary for some reason -- too busy hyperventilating to recall!!) She is faxing an order form and will process my sale on Friday!! Can't wait!!! Maybe I will even be in early to work tomorrow since I don't have a fax at home!!
Anyway,sometimes patience pays off!! I swear that I spend more time contemplating a bag than I did naming my children!!

Thanks for everyone's suggestions!! XXXXXXOOOOOO

PS The FLeet bags are on sale now - can't remember how much off, though - too excited about my Bayswater.

I have been stalking this forum for a few weeks trying to decide what bag to order and everyone has been sooo nice!! Anyway, I phoned the Mulberry NJ store today to order my black darwin bayswater and guess what???? I casually asked if the bags ever go on sale and the SA asked me to hold........ (holding my breath for what seemed an eternity) she comes back on the phone and informs me that the US Mulberry stores will be having a 20% off sale this weekend!!! (A 1 year anniversary for some reason -- too busy hyperventilating to recall!!) She is faxing an order form and will process my sale on Friday!! Can't wait!!! Maybe I will even be in early to work tomorrow since I don't have a fax at home!!
Anyway,sometimes patience pays off!! I swear that I spend more time contemplating a bag than I did naming my children!!

Thanks for everyone's suggestions!! XXXXXXOOOOOO

PS The FLeet bags are on sale now - can't remember how much off, though - too excited about my Bayswater.

WOW!
Congratulations! Your patience bore fruit - yummy yummy!

i just fix my scanner
here you go
scan0011.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.