Do you LOVE LOVE your jumbo?

Mar 19, 2007
:yahoo:I'm still a little shaky because I just purchased one over the phone with an SA at Saks NY. I never do that!!! I've never even seen this bag in person, BUT I knew I wanted a flap b4 increase and I already have too much black. Hopefully I will love it! It "seemed" like a pretty good deal. Pre-increase price, no tax, and a $300 EGC. Just wanted to share my excitement with you, I have no idea when it will get here but will def. post pics! But please tell me all about your little one and how much you love her...

Congrats on your new bag!
I don't have the jumbo, mine is the med size and I l:heart:ve her! I don't think you'll regret it. Here's a pic of my med to remind you of her...while you're waiting for yours to come in. :P

IMG_1243.jpg

Ohhh, congrats Sheana!! :yahoo: I don't have a Jumbo, but like Savannah, I love my medium soft caviar hybrid flap! :heart: It's a given you'll look gorgeous with your new baby... can't wait to see pics! :tup:

I agree you will love the white - I don't have a jumbo either, I have the med. white caviar classic flap...but I can confirm I love that white bag. It was my first Chanel, now I could never be without it.Enjoy your white bag - you will love it!:tup: