My New (and 1st) Gucci...but I need help here..

Oatlatte

contented
O.G.
Mar 9, 2006
Hello all, i recently purchased this Gucci new brite tote and have been lugging her since Saturday... currently she is my all time fav! :graucho: Hee. I have chosen white over brown as I found that the brown is much 'oldish' for me and white looks so much fresher... but I need some help here from you gals who owe similar white gucci model. How do you maintain it? I have already sprayed AppleGarde and wipe leather conditioner on the white leather parts. But still, stains are inevitable. Please advise me how do you take care of your white babies?!! :confused1:

Meanwhile, enjoy the pixs.... :P Will post modelling pixs soon.

Attachments

• IMAG0023.jpg
    IMAG0023.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 73
  • IMAG0024.jpg
    IMAG0024.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 52
I keep my white Gucci bag in its box so it's sparkling clean and new! Just kidding...

Congrats on your new bag! I think what you've done is good enough. I've never sprayed my monogram bags, but I keep a bottle of Stain Remedy from Forever New handy in case I get a stain on. So you might want to look into this. I usually wipe my leather bag with a damped cloth/old tee and then condition them, and they are looking devine!

I personally use baby wipes over the monogram fabric just to manage it....AND the inside which can get dusty with regular use.
It is very durable and doesn't really need it.....
(and your dog is just adorable!!!!)
xjes