what's a good price for a mint bayswater (?)

i think this is a little high. I have seen them for 346 pounds in the outlet new. I am on phone so can't see where you are based but i am sure it is the us and i know they are not as readily available. It is not a bad price and some of the tooled ones are beautiful

i think this is a little high. I have seen them for 346 pounds in the outlet new. I am on phone so can't see where you are based but i am sure it is the us and i know they are not as readily available. It is not a bad price and some of the tooled ones are beautiful

^^ hmmmmmmmm, thanks Rachel, maybe i should wait then (?) :confused1:...i live in nyc & would love to find one on sale if i could...the one i've found is on an online auction site (not e-bay) & is pre-owned, but in excellent condition...where do you think i could find either a new tooled or a patchwork on sale (?) :heart:

^^ hmmmmmmmm, thanks Rachel, maybe i should wait then (?) :confused1:...i live in nyc & would love to find one on sale if i could...the one i've found is on an online auction site (not e-bay) & is pre-owned, but in excellent condition...where do you think i could find either a new tooled or a patchwork on sale (?) :heart:

Ooh I am not sure - there are a few on ebay (uk) and they would still be cheaper, I know a while a go people were able to get mulberry quite cheap from off Saks but I am not sure if they still stock them, hopefully someone from nyc will chime in.

Good luck though - its a fabulous bag:love: