Vacanze Print Flaw

QueenLouis

O.G.
Mar 6, 2007
I just got my Vacanze Mamma Mia from eBay, and I love it, love it, love it. But I noticed there is a print flaw. I have looked at all the pictures I can find so far (posted here and on eBay) and you can notice it in every picture if you look, especially this Denaro. The girl saying "Happy Holidays" has a blotch on her face/cheek lighter than the rest of her skin.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Lesportsac-Toki...ryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Hmm interesting. I wonder if that's blotch is actually like the air coming out of her mouth from talking. You know cold air and winter...dunno I can't see the picture too well but maybe that's what it is.

^ Yeah, I've been trying to figure out if it's supposed to be something intentional. But no matter how much I looked at it, it just looked wrong. hmmm I like your idea, maybe that's it.

Is it supposed to look like she was hit by a snowball? That was the first thing I thought when I looked at it. The scythe hand is cool-I never noticed that! I'm sure it is intentional though because she has a star on her other hand-like the star and sickle on the soviet flag.

if we want to talk about flaws... inferno has some >_>

the adios stars near the tree have this line of pink on its head... and some of the pizza oven ladies are lighter than others :x

if we want to talk about flaws... inferno has some >_>

the adios stars near the tree have this line of pink on its head... and some of the pizza oven ladies are lighter than others :x

i think those are supposed to be shadows on the adios star.. but it is wierd that it's pink. as for the pizza ladies, i don't have enough on my BV to tell if they're lighter than the rest. :sad:

i think those are supposed to be shadows on the adios star.. but it is wierd that it's pink. as for the pizza ladies, i don't have enough on my BV to tell if they're lighter than the rest. :sad:

i dont know lol. the ones on the backs dont have shadows... and pink is indeed a strange shadow color

i have two pizza ladies on my zucca the one infront is a darker pink than the one on the back xD

i don't understand how simone can be ok with selling these bags for such a high price when sometimes the quality of some bags are so shotty.. ugh... so frustrating!

if his designs weren't so d@mn cute there's no way in "inferno" i'd shell out the money for these bags!

I noticed something weird like that on Tutti

The girl next to the girl blowing the bubbles has a scythe for a right hand. :confused1:

okay, i could be wrong, but i always thought that was adios flying behind the "star" girl.

on a different note, the reason i usually try to buy a bag i've seen in person is because i don't want one with a "blurred" print. i've seen it happen on every single print and that so frustrates me. they shouldn't even use any fabric that has a printing error unless it goes to the outlet. it's hard because tokidoki is not easy to get around my part of the woods.

I think that's meant to be there. If you look at the Vacanze sample print circulated a few months back, it's in there too.

Vacanze.jpg

I'll have to look at my Mamma Mia again closer when I get home and see if it looks like something intentional. That cold-breath thing sounds like it's probably what's going on.