question about coco's croc bag

pluiee

O.G.
Mar 3, 2007
i always assumed there was only 1 size for the coco's croc bag that cost over $3k? Is this bag part of the same line but in a different size or is it an entirely different bag after all? the color looks different from all the coco croc ones i've seen thus far...

I got this picture from the magazine reference thread, thanks in advance!

attachment.php

A SA sent me a pic of it and it's the proportion of an e/w, price $28** (something). Nice looking purse but not at that price. A lot of us have discussed the price of this cloth bag for awhile now. After seeing pics of some of the s/s '08 bags that aren't leather, I'm betting they're going to be in the $3K bracket as well. Am I the only one whose mind is going if it's not leather, I'm not forking over that amount of $$.

Frankly, I've been eyeballing some very nice looking vintage bags, exotics, etc. that are a lot more affordable than these fabric purses. Many are made in France; some are Judy Leiber exotic bags. Sorry Chanel, I've been loyal to ya for 25 years but I'd rather spend half the money or even less for a quality purse and invest the rest. (It's called win/win for me.)

Maybe if more of us stood hard and fast, Chanel would take such a hit that prices will correct themselves -- or we'll see these bags at Woodbury Commons!

thanks totoro and jmen! :smile: it's such a beautiful bag, too bad it's so expensive. :sad: i especially love the bright turquoise.

i really like this bag but can't bear to pay that amount of money for a satin bag. :sad:

congratulations though totoro, i'm sure this bag is amazing!! :smile:

It comes in a bunch of different sizes I got the black one in a really big size i think its the size of the 226 and it was a little over 3K, the small ones were around 2600ish or 2800ish i dont remember, but the bags are really really beautiful IRL they are works of art

I saw just about every color today at the SHM Chanel boutique... too bad those stunning colors don't come in caviar! :crybaby: I didn't ask about sizes, because I can't imagine paying 3K for a fabric bag, but I'm assuming they have several sizes. :tup:

I saw just about every color today at the SHM Chanel boutique... too bad those stunning colors don't come in caviar! :crybaby: I didn't ask about sizes, because I can't imagine paying 3K for a fabric bag, but I'm assuming they have several sizes. :tup:

Thats where i got mine, that boutique is my fav. they have the best SA's...their coco's croco display was :drool:, I wanted to get them all!! The purple one especially but they only had the small size when I was there and it was a little to small for me, although right now I really want to go back and get it:nuts: