Chanel Gl0ssimer in Black Tie HELP!!!

*Lo

May 16, 2007
Why cant i find it?!?! D0es any0ne have any inf0 0n this?!?!??! PLEASE IF Y0U HAVE INF0 let me kn0w, im freaking 0ut:s is it disc0ntinued?!?!

I've never heard of this color...is it popular? Sorry I'm no help!

its like the perfect color, imo, its a light pink with a teeny bit of silvery undertones, it looks like shiney pink sheer perfection when its on, and it lightens up darker colors beautifully, I am not sure if its popular? I had never heard of it until an SA told me about it, and now i cant find it:hrmm:, and am scared if i run out and can never find it again:s

Why cant i find it?!?! D0es any0ne have any inf0 0n this?!?!??! PLEASE IF Y0U HAVE INF0 let me kn0w, im freaking 0ut:s is it disc0ntinued?!?!

hi *Lo,

I have this colour too and agree it's fantastic. I live in the UK and can't find it here at all, so I'm distraught too! None of the SA's here know the colour at all so I think you might have more chance of locating it in the US.

I purchased mine last year in Las Vegas in a Chanel Store, but have never seen it anywhere else. Not sure that picture on the e-bay sale is it to be honest - it looks black in the tube!!

If you track it down let me know!! Sooo hope it's not discontinued. Good luck! :smile:

ladypenelope

I'm almost sure this isn't a limited edition color either. I actually bought some more not too long ago, because I LOVE this color. So pretty. I'm in Miami, and I'm pretty sure it's still readily available over here.

thanks ladies!! I am going to try saks!! This one woman told me that its discontinued but I am not gonna give up hope especially since you all have been able to find it