Can't decide which colorway to get in Guepards Scarf

sailorgirl

Feb 14, 2007
I really love the Guepards scarf but can't decide whether to get it in the black and white or brown color. Does anyone own it --are there any posts of pics? (I tried doing a search but didn't have the patience to sift through 300 posts!) I have blonde hair and don't know if the black and white will make me look washed out. Looking for advice! Thanks!

i have the brown and gold (i'm actually returning it though- i'm not an animal print person). i happen to love that colorway. it's so warm and rich. truly you can't go wrong with either but i'm partial to the brown.

If you get a chance would you post a picture? I was wondering if the brown is a very dark brown or a chocolate?

i have the brown and gold (i'm actually returning it though- i'm not an animal print person). i happen to love that colorway. it's so warm and rich. truly you can't go wrong with either but i'm partial to the brown.

Here's a pic of an eBay auction for a Kelly but also featured this scarf.

68105409_o.jpg

The brown one below with the kelly is mine. But I have to order this one - too gorgeous. it says toupe and framboise. Is toupe like a grey?

attachment.php

Ahh, of course, hbird!!! Sorry HB, I should've referenced better.

I think the taupe part is actually more greyish. MrsS, and I think, Rockerchic, also has this? I'm sure they'll reply when they see this. Isn't it stunning??