Anyone here have a Speedy 35??

armanigirl

O.G.
Jul 31, 2007
So......I was wondering if anyone here has a speedy 35 and how do you like it and when do you wear it/how often? How do you like the size as far as everyday use.?

I'm only 5'0" and i have to say i LOVE big bags and i dont care if it would be bigger than me. haha. well, if anyone has pics of their 35 in action please post, i'm having trouble searching the forum.......

i'm debating wheter i should get this for christmas.............i dont know why but i just bought a damier speedy not too long ago.....i dont know if it would be wise to purchase a 35 mono....

I own one, I love it. We've already a few recent threads on the 35 with people asking the same questions, these may help you. Anyway I'll dig up some of mine for you.. it's a great size and can take anything.. I carry just about everything I own with me everywhere, and it eats it all and is only 1/3 full!

Ok my 35 isn't in this shot, but this is everything that came out of it - I was trying to see what would fit into my Congo PM. This stuff doesn't even fill it halfway!

I've a pic of me carrying it but have to upload it, brb..

thanks for all your help......i was trying to search the forum for "speedy 35" but it says it's too short or something. ugghh its pissing me off lol. anyway, i'm gonna do some research and see if this is my next bag....[: thanks again! anyone else?

i have this bag and I use it quite often (except for when it rains). I find this as my everday bag. It fits a lot too! I use this bag for trips, sometimes shopping (only if it's empty though otherwise it gets too heavy), casual dinners, work. I love the size.

i have a couple pics, hope these help...

1st pic is with my winter jacket on. As long as the jacket isn't too puffy near your wrists the handles will fit over the jacket. Second pic is when I am inside my house. Third is an action pic.

Attachments

• DSC03447.JPG
    DSC03447.JPG
    144.8 KB · Views: 144
  • DSC04183.JPG
    DSC04183.JPG
    138 KB · Views: 142
  • jilln35.jpg
    jilln35.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 192
I've been debating on whether I should get this bag too. I'm 5' 2" and now I regret not getting it. (Have the 25 for myself, and sometimes use my sisters 30.) I say get it! I especially love how it looks when its sagging & flat lol.