Help me find Mandarin Speedy for GF BDAY!

kevneerg

Oct 3, 2007
Hi!

My gf's bday is coming up at the end of october. I want to get her a mandarin speedy. I know its sold out in the u.s. Anyone know where I can find one or is willing to sell one to me?

There is currently 1 listing on ebay by bagteria...and I already made an offer, but I am trying to be dilligent and get this bag asap.

I am in the boston area.

My gf would be thrilled if I got her this!

Thanks!

Thanks for the replies. I am constantly checking ebay..and have made an offer on the only listing currently on ebay. I am waiting to hear back from the seller (bagteria). I don't have access to the "Want to Buy" forum on here cause I need to be invited. I'm not sure what "let-trade" is.

Any other suggestions would be great!

Thx!

Also, make sure to post a picture of any bag you're bidding on into the AUTHENTICATE THIS thread here on the purse forum. Members that know a lot about authenticity will help u make sure the bag is REAL!

Give the Hawaii LV boutiques a ring. They still should have a few in stock at one of the stores and they'll be able to do a charge send. You get a brand spanking new bag all wrapped up and you don't have to worry about it's authenticity.

Give the Hawaii LV boutiques a ring. They still should have a few in stock at one of the stores and they'll be able to do a charge send. You get a brand spanking new bag all wrapped up and you don't have to worry about it's authenticity.

I don't think you can do a charge send unless you have prior purchase history though. Bummer...someone got the one on ebay for $550.

thanks for all the replies! I am trying everyone's suggestions to find this bag. I will call LV in hawaii and see what they say.

I check ebay everyday, how did I miss that one??? The bagteria lady isn't back till 10/17...so I'll have to wait till then to make an offer.

thanks again!