Zac Efron Is "very self-effacing, just like Cameron Diaz"

oceanm

Jul 25, 2007
Hairspray director Adam Shankman says that Zac Efron is, "ambitious and so talented, yet very self-effacing, just like Cameron Diaz, He doesn't care about being cute or cool. When we shot (the song) 'Without Love,' I made him make out with a photo of Nikki Blonsky for over two hours. I tortured him, and he was great about it."

lol

More here

zac-nick-2.jpg

Eww yeah! They look like girl flip-flops and they are WHITE!?! It would look much better with some wider leg jeans (the straight leg is NOT meant for flops) and some LV Bastia flip-flops!

Wow I know this might sound weird but the flip-flops are a real turn-off.

LOL!!!! Yes, especially on guys since most of the time their feet look gross!!!! He's cute but I do not like his hair - it's too overdone for a guy. I want to push back all of the long pieces behind his ear or just cut them off so that his hair looks shorter. His jeans look like girl jeans, too!

lies wrt no grooming etc, haha. unless he has no facial hair hormones. his brows are perfect, his hair is perfect. yea. and the white flipflop.. hmm good try at david beckham's flip flop look, but DB wears it with shorts and looks good.

Eww yeah! They look like girl flip-flops and they are WHITE!?! It would look much better with some wider leg jeans (the straight leg is NOT meant for flops) and some LV Bastia flip-flops!
ITA. Those look like Havaiana's (sp?) or plain flip flops you could get at Old Navy.

Also, it's really obvious to me that he's wearing makeup. I don't like guys that are prettier than me or wear more makeup than I do lol.