Vert Fonce: need to decide on a style, Help!

Which Vert Fonce Bag?

• VF Step

• VF City

• VF Hobo

• VF Part Time

Results are only viewable after voting.

alisonanna

O.G.
Aug 29, 2006
I really want a bag in vert fonce
I would also really like to try GSH, but I just don't know if it's me. I don't want to go through all the self-imposed drama if it doesn't seem right
Should I take the plunge or go with something safe?

City (RH)?
Step? - would it be too blah?
Hobo with SGH?
PT, Day?

I'd get Vert Fonce in GSH-City style- but that's b/c I'm so biased and only love the Moto styles.....

good luck though- and either way post pictures when you make your choice!

I love this color with the GH. And if you go with Silver, it still keeps the bag casual for everyday wear. I'd go for the Day, Work or PT. I think all three look great with Giant Hardware. Will this be your first GH bag? What's your favorite style? The Day is the least blingy of all three......

ITA - if you want to try out the GH or the SGH, the hardware on the Day is less in your face. plus, vert fonce has such amazing leather and i think the Day really lets the texture and the color of the leather shine- it's not so chopped up with zippers and buckles, etc.

I love this color with the GH. And if you go with Silver, it still keeps the bag casual for everyday wear. I'd go for the Day, Work or PT. I think all three look great with Giant Hardware. Will this be your first GH bag? What's your favorite style? The Day is the least blingy of all three......

cracker: yes, this would be my first GH bag
I brought home a SGH besace messenger once, but it was both a big bag with big hardware, it scared me :shocked:. I tried the VF PT with GGH (wow that's a lot of acronyms!), but I definitely think I would prefer the SGH.

nicole: I agree about the Day bag, it's just that everytime I've had one, I sell it. I'm not sure why, because it's such a useable bag. Maybe you're right, it might be the right proportion of leather to hardware.

what do y'all think of the step?

cracker: yes, this would be my first GH bag
I brought home a SGH besace messenger once, but it was both a big bag with big hardware, it scared me :shocked:. I tried the VF PT with GGH (wow that's a lot of acronyms!), but I definitely think I would prefer the SGH.

nicole: I agree about the Day bag, it's just that everytime I've had one, I sell it. I'm not sure why, because it's such a useable bag. Maybe you're right, it might be the right proportion of leather to hardware.

what do y'all think of the step?

Just saw this reply.

The step is mos def an option! I don't care for it just yet since there is no strap whatsoever for the shoulder, but looks totally rockin in any color. And have you seen the leather on VF this season? Dude, hot. :sweatdrop:

Well, I voted Rh City because I have one and LOVE it! But If you want SGH I say PT all the way! You will LOVE the color and the leather is SO YUMMY! Here's a pic of my RH City.
DSC02690.JPG

DSC02691.JPG

I think if you want to try SGH then go for the Day or hobo if you want it to be less "blingy"... if you wana play it safe then city... I dont like the VF on the bigger bags... and not a fan of the step just yet... good luck!

I think I will call around for a Day today - has anyone seen one? They have 2 left at BalNY, but I worry when they get down to just a few that they will be the rejects.
Saks has that sale next Thurs. where you get $ back when you spend. Did they ever carry any of these styles?
NM has double points next week but just the PT GGH

thanks for your opinions!