Please help me to find a Neverfull GM!

^^

Neverfull is a permanent purse in the Mono line. Try calling the 866-Vuitton for LV to see if they can locate a GM size at one of the LV stores. Good luck!

YAY! Congrats! I actually saw a woman carrying a baby and a neverfull. I think she was using it as a "diaper bag" type thing. They really live up to the name it seems, bc Moms need everything!

Not on elux anymore :confused1: But if they are part of the perm line, they will be back, right? (fingers crossed)! Would love to grab one for my Mom (and one for me) for Christmas :heart::yes:

YUP! The Neverfull.. is very helpFULL to Moms like me.. I can stuff it with EVERYTHING my baby and I need for the day. I used it when we went on a vacation last month and I was glad I used to because it really helped me A LOT! It can carry so many.. and I guess up to 230+ lbs indeed, my shoulders were screaming but my neverfull was still smiling! LOL I LUV IT!!!

anyway, I saw this GM posted on ebay.. pls post it on the "authenticate this" thread first before bidding.. seller's selling it for a reasonable price (for a GM), I think!.. plus there is a "best offer" option too! I would bid on it, but I already have an MM.. a GM would be too big for me.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NWT-Louis-Vuitt...0153775QQihZ011QQcategoryZ63852QQcmdZViewItem