Nude CL prive slingbacks recd..but shows lots of toe cleavage..is that normal?

Oct 17, 2006
Hi ladies,
I finally recd these CL nude prive slingbacks, but the problem i'm sorta having are the toe cleavage part? it seems like it shows a lot..is that normal? does anyone have any pix of them wearing them??? thx

Pwecious, the No Prive and Very Prive are 2 styles that show a lot of toe cleavage so it is completely normal, I think that is part of what makes these styles so sexy. CL shoes in general reveal a lot of toe cleavage so show it off girl!

I have both, well the very prives are on their way to me. I love both and am keeping both, but I would definitely hold onto these b/c you may not find another pair anytime soon. NM online is sold out of the slingback and Saks sold out pre-order wise, but you should check soon because I bet returns will start popping back up. A lot of people order two sizes because they are unsure of which one will fit. KWIM?

I've got both the no. prive and very prive in nude. There are pics of me wearing the no. prive in a thread somewhere here. I think it's titled "perfect match nail polish" or something like that. I'll post the link later. And, yes toe cleavage is part of the appeal!

If I'm not mistaken, very prive = covered heel, while numero prive = slingback?

The nude patent numero prive are on my "next to buy after the shoe ban ends" list. Hawt.

Post pics, pwecious!