Any denim bags at the outlets????

katrynar

Mommy to Be
O.G.
Feb 21, 2007
A whole bunch of them are popping up on ebay... I know macys has them for 30% off but they must be getting them from somewhere else too right??

Dillards and Von Maur just marked them down also. The manager I spoke with at Dillards said that the get directions from Coach on when to mark stuff down. Which kind of makes sense...otherwise how would all these different dept stores mark the same bags down at the same time. Although Dillards frequently does an extra 30% off the markdowns...which makes it about half price!!!

Im not sure about the outlets, but I just picked up the denim stripe shoulder tote at Nordies for 30% off. I love big bags, just couldnt resist!

whereeeeee is the picture missy?!??!?!
i m going nuts looking for pictures of them lol!

i broke down and went to coach to try to order it (i had a store credit) and they told me that they only made it for department stores, but i called Jax and they have it!! i m going to try to stop my previous order (i ended up breaking down and getting the large tote, which i think is too short for me :tdown:)

its a good thing there is TPF!

sorry :cry: i didn't even know i violated the rules 3x until today.. i was really newb to the site and didn't know what i was doing. but i just checked my past posts and realized what i did, soo i won't do it again! sorry again.