My little friends enjoyed my little parcel a lot

Jenova

Jul 15, 2007
I came home a bit early from work today with an evil cold (....and the hope of finding a parcel waiting from Selfridges).

I am sorry about my dodgy photos but I had a lot of 'help'. Some people think that cameras are fitted with those strappy things for their benefit. I can't think why?

I swore that I wouldn't buy a coin purse with GH but but naughty Venetia tempted me on a day when I was feeling weak.

I think that it is actually really pretty!

Attachments

• RIMG0544_edited-1.jpg
    RIMG0544_edited-1.jpg
    180.1 KB · Views: 74
  • RIMG0545_edited-2.jpg
    RIMG0545_edited-2.jpg
    191.1 KB · Views: 80
  • RIMG0546_edited-1.jpg
    RIMG0546_edited-1.jpg
    189.8 KB · Views: 150
  • RIMG0529_edited-2.jpg
    RIMG0529_edited-2.jpg
    188.5 KB · Views: 112
  • RIMG0533_edited-1.jpg
    RIMG0533_edited-1.jpg
    190.7 KB · Views: 65
:heart:
Oh...I love kitty's!!! And I know what you mean...I can hardly keep my kitty children away when I am trying to take photos, and when I have all my bags out. They think Bal tassels are kitty toy's made just for them!
:yes:
Jenova!!! I think you are going to get me in trouble with your pics of this gorgeous CP! I did not know CP's (are they the same size as the RH Coin Purses?) came with GH. I am not a GH gal, but maybe a GH CP would be the perfect GH test for me! Somebody stop me!!!
:upsidedown:

:tup:Congratulations, and thanks for sharing her with us!!!:tup:

Hi Deana

My Bengal kitten is tassellating my black Work as we speak - the little monster! He is an addict.

Approx. measurements:

Height: 4 3/8" (11cm)
Width: 5 1/2" to 5 3/4" (14-14.5cm)

I was looking for an RH Violet Coin Purse (impossible in the UK) but am surprised by how much I like the GH version.

i can't stop staring - at your cats!! ah, so cute! is the grey one a russian blue?:love: i used to have one and i loved him soooo much
oh, and your GH mini coin is cute too!:P

Cloud is a Blue Smoke British Shorthair (they are rounder faced and plushier than the Russian Blue). He is like an arrogant little teddy bear. His fur is dark grey on the outside and pale grey tabby underneath.

Cid, the little spotty horror, is a Bengal. He is an utter nutcase.

I also have a hairy black moggie called Zack, who is also completely mad.