Please help me identify the official names of these colours please.

the light one is blanc cassé (broken white in french) also pretty rare and the darker one is tricky as i do not see the undertones. if it has beigeish undertones it is gris tourterelle if it is a cooler grey it is gris clair :flowers:

the light one is blanc cassé (broken white in french) also pretty rare and the darker one is tricky as i do not see the undertones. if it has beigeish undertones it is gris tourterelle if it is a cooler grey it is gris clair :flowers:

HI lilach! The one at my store is gris tourterelle:P. There is also a new grey offered but currently only for Swift, starts with an "A"...dont remember the name.:lol:

The "beige" one looks like GF's SO Kelly...:love:

OK I feel very simple-minded right now....
my SA said "Dove Gray" is "Gris Tourterelle" translated into english. Sorry my mind is not all there this morning. But S, it does look like GT.:flowers:

There are indeed 2 different Birkins, lilach :flowers:.

I am leaning to Gris T for the grey one, only because the stores seem to be receiving Gris T this season and last.

As the the beige one, I am going with your call that it's blanc casse.

There are indeed 2 different Birkins, lilach :flowers:.

I am leaning to Gris T for the grey one, only because the stores seem to be receiving Gris T this season and last.

As the the beige one, I am going with your call that it's blanc casse.

puh thanks i was afraid i was loosing my eyesight and believe me the first one(lighter one) is 110% blanc cassé ;) and oui i think you are doing the right thing by assuming number 2 it to be gris tourterelle :flowers:

below see pics of blanc cassé under various lighting
0.png

0.png

0.png

0.png