Juicy Couture Cashmere? Thoughts?

Bitten

Chic, not cheap.
O.G.
Feb 6, 2007
Hi ladies, just wondering if anyone has any comments about the cashmere tracksuit pants by Juicy Couture? I've noticed they're being sold by Net-a-Porter at the moment, and am wondering whether I should splurge:graucho:

I bought a Juicy black cashmere hoodie a few years ago on sale, it was still expensive and I have yet to wear it! Its very nice and soft but still overpriced for cashmere though since its Juicy Couture. I'm not sure I would wear the cashmere pants though. Cashmere hoodies are def cute and luxurious

Juicy Couture Cashmere is sooo soft. Their argyle sweaters were darling... but - I can't pay full price for it. It always goes on sale somewhere and for cheap. And to be honest... my black V-neck Juicy Cashmere sweater tore easily. If I had paid more than the $35.00 I did spend on it - I'd be devastated. It didn't hold up to the price tag - but that could have changed as that was a few years ago.

I got the pants at the beginning of the year for $19... yes I know a deal. Love them sooooo comfy!!! I wish I could get the hoodie but I guess I'm no that lucky!

If i could find them for that price I would get them too! :yahoo: In my opinion, I would probably opt for the jacket over the pants if you are paying full price. I tend to ruin all my track pants, they drag on the ground, get dirty etc. So for me, I would probably get the best use out of the jacket.

Thanks for your replies everyone! I'd love to be able to get them on sale obviously, but I don't think anywhere in Australia stocks Juicy Couture cashmere. So I might have to just go with Net-A-Porter.

I think I'll just start with the pants, I don't think the sweater would look good on me :nogood:(*kind of big in front kwim?)