My very first purchase from LV!!!! (excited!!)

lvfan87

Jul 23, 2007
I visited the LV store at the pacific place in HK today!! Since I got a brief idea of what to buy in the first place I directly approached a SA and asked her if the store have the multiple wallet in Bequia leather. The SA was quite confused :confused1: in what I want at first and she actually tried to point it out in the catalogue.

As she was flipping through the catalogue, I told her that the wallet might be from the new collection. The SA then finally understood and showed me the wallet in charcoal grey and burgundy. I must say the wallet was magnificent!!! The leather was smooth to touch and the finishings were great!! After a few more looks I told the SA I will take the one in burgundy. The SA did mentioned that they only have 2 wallets in burgundy in the store so after I purchased one there will only be one left! Ha Ha Ha!! :lol:

After which I asked the SA to show me the key and change holder in Epi leather. She showed me was the one in black and I asked whether they have it in mandarin. She went to check on the computer and she said the store did not have it:sad:. I further asked whether other stores does have it or not but she she said no :crybaby:. I got no other choice so I told her I would take the black one.

Basically I enjoyed my visit there and I find it quite fun to see that the SA was trying her best to communicate using English:tup:.

These are what I got today:

DSCN4251.jpg