before and after - my new cut and color!

amanda

I Bleed Georgia Red
Oct 18, 2005
on a whim, i got my hair cut and colored last week. i had been a hilighted blond for 3 years, and i really don't have the skintone for it, and i wanted something totally different! i also got a GHD iron that i've been using often and i love. i went lots darker, and it's hard to tell from the pics, but there are lots of coppery undertones to the chocolate brown!

so tell me what you think!

Attachments

• amanda5.jpg
    amanda5.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 299
  • amanda13.jpg
    amanda13.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 346
on a whim, i got my hair cut and colored last week. i had been a hilighted blond for 3 years, and i really don't have the skintone for it, and i wanted something totally different! i also got a GHD iron that i've been using often and i love. i went lots darker, and it's hard to tell from the pics, but there are lots of coppery undertones to the chocolate brown!

so tell me what you think!

I think you look beautiful... What a chance!
it's very flattering, Congrats!! You must be getting a lot of complements!! beautiful:tup::tup:

WOW!!!!! What a change! Don't get me wrong, not that you didn't look good before :P You look gorgeous! I love it. The color, the cut, everything. The color suits you perfectly! Ok, I am getting an appointment with my stylist next week!

Oh wow!! That was a fabulous cut and colour on you, amanda! You're rocking your new look, and I'm sure the compliments must be coming fast and furious! ;)