Cruise 2008 launch date

Meeju

:: Pantie & Pidtu ::
O.G.
Sep 19, 2006
I felt in love with BQ and wish to buy the BQ in Cruise 2008 collection.

Please someone tells me, when'll be the Cruise collection normally launched?

Thanksssssss :flowers:

The cruise collection launches this november, but only certain items. You should call the Chanel boutique, they have a better idea. But i do know that the first peices of the cruise collection start to show in november.

Its november-however, I myself am on a hunt for the pink bubble quilt as well. I made some calls-the Chanel boutiques, Saks, Nordstrom and Bloomingdales didn't order pink. That means, pink may be at Neimans and Bergdorf.

My SA has shown me the Cruise Bookings 2008 catalog. The catalog did have photos of Bubble Quilt Collection and pink, light grey and black color, but then there are remarks saying that this style has been cancelled altogether from Chanel production.

^
^
WHAT!!!!!!!:cursing:

You mean there will not be cruise BQ..or ...?

OMG... I couldn't believe that Chanel did this to us!!!! There're many girls who want to have pink BQ...

My pinkie... my pinkie BQ no more....:crybaby::crybaby:

Yeah, I heard Chanel themselves didn't think the BQ would do that well, it was a sleeper that took off...surprised they are not trying harder to capitalize on the good fortune of it being popular (fortune and Chanel...lol, two words that go together no doubt). :rolleyes:

Soni: I just contacted my SA reguarding the Hollywood with Metallic Symbol Chanel bag. She said the launch date should be the same as with all the cruise 08 items. Which means sometime Dec- Jan.

As per my experience with these luxury fashion houses, a few piece of the precious cruise line may reach the US sometime on and by Thanksgiving- November. Contact your SA ASAP and put your name on the list.

Then remember to remind her again by the beginning of November.;)

BTW, price for this beauty will be $2750.

;)

Soni: I just contacted my SA reguarding the Hollywood with Metallic Symbol Chanel bag. She said the launch date should be the same as with all the cruise 08 items. Which means sometime Dec- Jan.

As per my experience with these luxury fashion houses, a few piece of the precious cruise line may reach the US sometime on and by Thanksgiving- November. Contact your SA ASAP and put your name on the list.

Then remember to remind her again by the beginning of November.;)

BTW, price for this beauty will be $2750.

;)

Thank you so much for finding out for me.. i HOPE it comes out November or Early December as im going on Holiday for xmas..!! Cant wait to get both .. The cruise line is fantastic!!:tup:

Good idea re reminding my SA will do it so much it will drive her mad!!!hhehehehe Name already down on waitlist for both items but SA wasnt sure about month of release .. Just said it would begin November...