My Awesome Coach Dog Carrier *pic*

yarbs83

O.G.
Mar 16, 2007
I just had to show off my new Coach dog carrier. I just love it!! I got an amazing deal on it from a friend who bought this, the matching leash, and the collar... and never even took them out of the package.

I just looooooove it! I'm trying to find a Coach bag that will go with it :smile:

*hope you don't mind I added a pic of my furbaby Mckenzie who gets to ride in this gorgeous carrier, hehe*

Attachments

• DSC02263.JPG
    DSC02263.JPG
    50.1 KB · Views: 1,785
  • DSC02184.JPG
    DSC02184.JPG
    58.7 KB · Views: 731
AWESOME! I don't say that lots either. I love that bag I didn't know they made dog carriers. Thats one lucky pup there and a cutie too. I hope you find the matching bag for it.

Thanks guys, I love anything in the gold trim. My favorite wristlet matches so well with this bag, but unfortunately after 2 or 3 years I think.. it is dying on me :sad:.

I wish I could find another like it, but am guessing that will be a tough one. I got it one of these past few Holidays...

I should post a pic, lol.

Here's the wristlet that I love, it is so so beat up and I'd love to retire it and get a new one, but I've been searching Ebay without much luck.

Attachments

• DSC02265.JPG
    DSC02265.JPG
    61.5 KB · Views: 391
Your pup is so adorable! I love love love that dog carrier! I remember when it came out thinking how gorgeous it was, but alas, my 100 lb shepherd would not really fit in it. :nogood:

Lucky you for getting a great deal! Congrats!!

Your pup is so adorable! I love love love that dog carrier! I remember when it came out thinking how gorgeous it was, but alas, my 100 lb shepherd would not really fit in it. :nogood:

Lucky you for getting a great deal! Congrats!!

Thanks! Yeah it was an absolute steal at $300 for the leash, collar, and handbag. And it came with the original paperwork, still wrapped in the coach paper.. I have to admit that even though it was a friend selling it to me I was worried it was fake because I didn't see pics of the lining.

But!, I took it to Coach and got the ok so that helped relieve my fears :smile:.