tiffany party??????

gabz

O.G.
Jun 20, 2007
my sis got an e-vite to a tiffany party. hostess claims it is wholesale products. red flag! seems fake ot me. m i right? also all my tiffany has pouches w the flap. are the ones w the drawstring always fakes? thanks ladies!

Just like LV, Tiffany never sells wholesale..
Not all pouches w/drawstrings are fake..most of my store bought necklaces and bracelets that are bigger come in drawstring pouches.

Obviously counterfeit goods.:tdown:

But the pouches and packaging for Tiffany products differs depending on the range, size and price of the items. A lot of the less expensive sterling items come in the pouches with the flaps, pouches with drawstrings are used for older items and also for larger items. Obviously when you get up into gold and diamond-ware:nuts: you get a velvet box.

What a coincidence.. I was invited to one as well! I knew immediately it was fake.
I guess the Tiffany fakes are going the way of the purse party.. trying their luck in the community.. tsk, tsk! :sad:

I wanted to bring this thread back up. My coworker told me she got an email from her friend who went to a 'tiffany party' and the 'sales associate' at the party said the pieces are Tiffany pieces that have flaws to them (printed two words together, wording slightly crooked...etc.). I'm assuming this is fake as well right? What got me thinking is the prices of these things. Apparently it's 3 pieces for $110cdn.

I'm trying to convince my coworker not to believe it but I just want to do some research just in case this was the real deal and I caused her to miss out on a deal or something.