My Canelle Quilted Bay is here....

mona_danya

Personal Shopper
O.G.
Apr 9, 2006
Its here right in time and I love it and LOVE LOVE LOVE the colour. MUCH less bright than in the pictures!

Attachments

• DSC02670.JPG
    DSC02670.JPG
    156.3 KB · Views: 142
  • DSC02671.JPG
    DSC02671.JPG
    130.7 KB · Views: 150
  • DSC02673.JPG
    DSC02673.JPG
    148.4 KB · Views: 109
  • DSC02674.JPG
    DSC02674.JPG
    147.8 KB · Views: 82
WOw! I don't think it is on the big side - I think it is perfect! Looks gorgeous on you. Makes me want to keep the one I bought from Sacoche for my daughter. BTW - I can't get a hold of Irene by phone. No one answers when I call and I wonder if there are any special Ramadan shut down the shop times? I know they'll get back to me eventually but you get antsy when you see pictures like YOURS!! Congrats!

WOw! I don't think it is on the big side - I think it is perfect! Looks gorgeous on you. Makes me want to keep the one I bought from Sacoche for my daughter. BTW - I can't get a hold of Irene by phone. No one answers when I call and I wonder if there are any special Ramadan shut down the shop times? I know they'll get back to me eventually but you get antsy when you see pictures like YOURS!! Congrats!

Thanks everyone....I am totally inlove with it!

I think there are special Ramadan hours but I don't know what they are!
Is this the number you have: 97317580570 ???

Completely in love with your new bay. Looks amazing on you. I want one!:cutesy:Just trying to figure out where to get the $$$:girlsigh:. Gotta figure out what & how to sell. Then I'll get one. Just hope the prices will be the same by then.

Completely in love with your new bay. Looks amazing on you. I want one!:cutesy:Just trying to figure out where to get the $$$:girlsigh:. Gotta figure out what & how to sell. Then I'll get one. Just hope the prices will be the same by then.

Poor you...and I completely understand how you feel! Good luck!!!