Wee, adding one red Chanel to my collection now ;)

calisnoopy

Instagram @calisnoopy ❤️USC Football
O.G.
Apr 30, 2006
After some thorough research and checking out bags on an almost daily to weekly basis in the past 9 months, I finally put in a bid on a Chanel red handbag. :wlae::yahoo:

noo, it's not the '05 red classic flap I so want (that is still on my HG list along with the Chanel heart chain classic flap bag :love:) BUT...., it is a pretty red bag, so I'm pretty excited and I've always wanted the messenger type you can wear across your body and it seems large enough to hold the necessities plus more :angel:

Here are some pics from the seller and then I will post some modelin' pics when it arrives.

Big shoutout thanks to the girls at the "authenticate this..." thread...Thanks so much Mon, Nathalie and Michele for always being so helpful and patient in answering questions--Ive learned so much since I joined this board!!

250106364-31.jpg

250106364-20.jpg

250106364-20.jpg

250106364-13.jpg

More pics can be found here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280157300816&ssPageName=ADME:B:WNA:US:12

Hi Cory
I have been busy hunting for Chanel pieces before price increase.:nuts: Will share pictures of new purchases soon. Then cleaning my closets. Not for new stuffs but for getting ready to move again. Will chat with you soon.