Navy patent flap bag at Saks

ldldb

I roam there4 I am
O.G.
Sep 21, 2006
I saw one at the Chanel boutique but wonder if Saks carries it? It's the classic patent flap bag with silver hw in medium or jumbo. Please LMK if you have spotted one! TIA

i just got mine last week too :love::yahoo::wlae: it's such a beauty sigh. i'm not sure if there are any lying around as i had to waitlist for this bag weeks ago to get it. good luck!! :heart:

joyfishyu and minnie04

Sorry to be so late responding. Was out all afternoon - shopping of course! Here is the sku# on the tag as well as the style number. I'm assuming the sku is that number under the barcode. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

sku# 3 572619 980310

style# 07A A28600Y04339
94015 DK NAVY BLUE

Pics tomorrow. Camera is charging. :smile::smile::smile:

joyfishyu and minnie04

Sorry to be so late responding. Was out all afternoon - shopping of course! Here is the sku# on the tag as well as the style number. I'm assuming the sku is that number under the barcode. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

sku# 3 572619 980310

style# 07A A28600Y04339
94015 DK NAVY BLUE

Pics tomorrow. Camera is charging. :smile::smile::smile:

Thank you so much jeannebar:flowers: I meant to ask you the style #, but since my SA always call it sku #.....:sweatdrop:

Does anyone know how to get the style# of the medium flap from jeannebar's jumbo flap style#? TIA!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! i want a patent jumbo! now i'm moving my budget (calculated allowance forgone) to see if i could squeeze a jumbo in!

LOL. i'm so hopeless!