Any one have the Madison watch?

Apr 25, 2007
I am looking for a cute everyday watch and I am thinking of the madison watch with the leather strap. Does anyone have this watch? How does the leather wear on this type of watch? I have never had one with a leather strap...

Here's a pic from the website...

W383_BLK_1.jpg
I also like the turquoise one a lot! I just love that color, but It probably wouldnt work for every day!

I don't have the watch you are looking at but I just bought this watch about a week ago. I really like the watch and I love the leather. The leather used is Coach leather but isn't covered by any sort of warranty. I did see that you can buy replacement straps for the watches. That is cool because I had problems deciding on the color I wanted in the first place. Hope that helps some.

W464_TOB_1.jpg

I don't have the watch you are looking at but I just bought this watch about a week ago. I really like the watch and I love the leather. The leather used is Coach leather but isn't covered by any sort of warranty. I did see that you can buy replacement straps for the watches. That is cool because I had problems deciding on the color I wanted in the first place. Hope that helps some.

W464_TOB_1.jpg
OOH I was considering this one too because it comes in brown leather. Well I'm glad that you can purchase replacement straps at least, if they get really messed up!

I got the Madison bracelet watch for Christmas last year. My husband actually purchased the etched bangle one, that cost more and was nice, but it was kinda too similar to the Movado that I have, so I searched and fell in love with this one. I've worn it every day since last Christmas, I actually never take it off (only to shower, obviously!) and it is so comfortable. I do like the Madison w/the leather band too, but I prefer a bracelet watch. Coach watches are fabulous so you cant go wrong!
W384_1.jpg