Payless anyone?

Royal

Aug 7, 2006
I'm seeing all these threads about Louboutin and Jimmy Choo, but how about Payless? Personally, I've always been an equal opportunity shopper. OK, so I've got the Pradas and the Ferragamo's and all, and plenty of designer bags, too, but I have to say that I love Payless shoes. A lot of icky styles there, to be sure, but when they're on, their shoes are so cute! I'm sure that a lot of them are knockoffs, but how can you pass up their BOGO sale?

Any other Payless fans out there?

:girlsigh:

I SOMETIMES shop at payless, for casual athletic shoes for school, etc. Their sizing is my main problem, they don't ever run true to size. In all other brands such as Via Spiga, Chinese Laundry, Calvin Klein, Cole Haan, Steve Madden, I'm a size 5.5. But at Payless I sometimes have to buy 6.5!! Their quality is not too bad, but their shoes look run down a lot more quicker than high end brands! :smile:

I don't mind buying their designer collaboration shoes. some of them are very original. extremely liked the abaete fall collection, and I saw her using the spring collection in her show during NY fashion week, and I already liked some of the styles. I can't wait for them to come out.

Their shoes fall apart soooo fast. Why waste $15 going through 10 pairs of shoes in a year, when you can buy one quality pair (depending, lol).

I was in Singapore once, with a pair of shoes from Payless, and they completely DISINTEGRATED in the rain! It turns out the outside was fabric, but the frame (I guess, not sure what you'd call the actual shoe) was made out of cardboard. :tdown:

Payless used to be MY FAVORITEEEE in elementary school!:heart:

LOL me too! Payless launched my shoe addiction for sure! I remember saving up lunch money to pick up more goods from their $3 - $5 aisles! I remember lining those Payless finds up along the wall in the closet and feeling so darn proud at the sheer luxury and wealth of my shoe collection! :roflmfao: Oh man! Memories! :girlsigh:

You can actually find cute shoes there and they can last too. I have a pair of sandals from there that are more than 2 years old and they are still as perfect as the day I bought them! So I don't necessarily agree that they all fall apart.