Did/Do, Fendi make jackets/coats w/ F's all over?

just curious :smile:
i bought a jacket awhile back on ebay. The jacket looks authentic. The stitching is tight, the labels are all intact, etc........

did they ever make jackets/coats w/ the F's all over it? :confused1:
i have never seen one except for the one i have. I hate to be wearing a fake fendi w/ people snickering behind my back. lol. how embarrassing?!!

thanks everyone!

tags read:
Fendi (and over that--the 2 Fs -one upside down and the other one)
Below Fendi------the number 365 reads
Below that ---Made in Italy

On another tag:
F106/65 1
50% cotone
50% baumwolle
50% cotton
50% nylon-poliam
50% polyamid
50% nylon
Fodera
Futter
Lining

and ,,,,,,the list goes on
On another tag:
Don't Wash
Don't Bleach (Duh!) lol
Cool Iron
Dryclean

Made in Italy

Furrier Clean Only

(i should've just taken a freaking picture!)

I know this isn't going to be too much help BUT there was an episode of SATC where Miranda is wearing a waist length Fendi jacket with the F's all over it. I just tried to doa google search to see if I could find a pic of it but I am not having any luck. It is from the 2nd season where Carrie breaks up with Big and the girls take her to a baseball game to cheer her up. At the baseball game Miranda has the coat on the whole time.

So one does exist!

ep13_carrie_girls_baseball.jpg

Ok here is the best picture I could find...

WOW I am on a roll..haha here are the details of Miranda's outfit (from HBO.com)

Miranda - Baseball Game (11): Top: Orange turtleneck; Purse: Black Club Monaco saddle; Jeans: Earl; Shoes: Black Barney's moon boot; Coat: Black Fendi; Sunglasses: White Bvlgari

I know this isn't going to be too much help BUT there was an episode of SATC where Miranda is wearing a waist length Fendi jacket with the F's all over it. I just tried to doa google search to see if I could find a pic of it but I am not having any luck. It is from the 2nd season where Carrie breaks up with Big and the girls take her to a baseball game to cheer her up. At the baseball game Miranda has the coat on the whole time.

So one does exist!

dang it! i need to find it!
lol
thx for trying, anyways! ;)