Christian Louboutin Mary Jane/Iowa sizing

in my case I did size up 1/2 a size only. They were a little tight at first by the toes but eventually stretched and took the shape on my foot. Now they are one of the most comfortable pairs of shoes I own.

francisd

The Iowas are readily available in Saks right now. They have a couple sizes left on the website. If they don't have your size, you could always call and ask them to look for one. I called for my size and they were available at many Saks. The Iowa Zeppas I am pretty sure they have some at NM. I saw them a couple weeks ago. My friend bought one recently too. If the NM nearby doesn't have your size, you could always ask the SA to look for one also.

hey guys..

thanks for the advice. I'm usually a 39 so i think i am going too go up to a 39.5.

Just a question, if i wear in alicette 39.5 should i get the same size in the platform mary-janes?

hey guys..

thanks for the advice. I'm usually a 39 so i think i am going too go up to a 39.5.

Just a question, if i wear in alicette 39.5 should i get the same size in the platform mary-janes?

I have the Alicette and wear them in the same size as the Iowas. The peeptoe on the Iowas was a little snug the first few times I wore them. However, they eventually stretched out with wear.