My local Coach Store is moving

candac3mari3

C'est la vie!
O.G.
Sep 20, 2007
Into the space across the hall from them LOL!!!!! But the space is 3 times bigger and they're going to carry the entire line of handbags/accessories/shoes/makeup and everything I guess.
When they open they'll be the largest store in Florida.:wtf:

I am soooooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!

that is so cool! at the mall i go to they also moved the coach store, i think the store is a little bit bigger. but i was on vacation the whole time it was moving so... at least u get to look forward to something!

Youre so lucky! The coach store by me did the same thing about a year ago and it is now a million times better! There is a whole area for trying on the footwear, a much bigger selection of sunglasses, a lot more mirrors to check yourself out in and much more room so that you dont feel like the SAs are constantly watching every move you make. I can actually try on a bunch of different bags without someone always being RIGHT there to tell me it looks great & start the whole sales pitch (I HATEEEE pushy SAs, and there are a LOT at my local store). Not to mention the much bigger selection!!! Youll love it!

AHHH I hate when they do that. When I was there yesterday the male SA was trying way too hard to get me to buy the large sig. black Carly, and the black patent ergo hobo, (which was ugly as all heck) and all I kept telling him was I WANTED A WATCH. But they don't care. He drove me nuts. And to top it off a lady there had her kids with her and totally wasn't paying attention to them and the little girl climbed under one of the display tables and when I walked by she grabbed my ankles!!!! Freaked me out. I should have known going there on a SATURDAY was a BIG mistake. Oh well...... I walked out with my new B-E-AUITFUL watch :smile: