Sales and Locations

GGLOVER33

O.G.
Sep 20, 2007
Hello everyone! I was wondering if anyone knows if the Santana Row Gucci store has different items than San Francisco? I was disappointed by the San Francisco store. It was so small and they only had items that I've seen on the Gucci web site. Also does Gucci have sales at certian times of the year or are they random? I want to be sure I catch the next one.

I think all the stores pretty much have the same stock.

They have sales twice a year.

Late May/Early June

And

Late Nov/Early Dec.

Usually the May/June sale is a little better

Welcome to the Purse Forum! Don't worry... the gals and guys on this site are very good about reminding members of the sale...You will see a flurry of activity leading up to the sale along with dates and sometimes, items that may be on sale!

I've been to both stores and I think the way the Union Square store is set-up makes it seem small and cramped. I had the same impression too. The store in Santana Row seems bigger and seemed to have a better display of handbags as it was more open than the one in SF. But Beljwl is right, i think all stores pretty much have the same stock. :smile:

I plan to try Saks and Neiman Marcus next week when I'm on vacation from work. I'm thinking about getting The large Gucci Signoria hobo in black. Has anyone seen this bag in person? I didn't look for it the last time I was in the store. I feel bad about buying the bag when it might be on sale in a couple of months. I don't think I can wait. Does everying thing go on sale or is it just a few select things?

I plan to try Saks and Neiman Marcus next week when I'm on vacation from work. I'm thinking about getting The large Gucci Signoria hobo in black. Has anyone seen this bag in person? I didn't look for it the last time I was in the store. I feel bad about buying the bag when it might be on sale in a couple of months. I don't think I can wait. Does everying thing go on sale or is it just a few select things?

No, not everything goes on sale, just a few select ones.

Thanks to everyone for your help. I went to Gucci in San Francisco yesterday. I bought a Princy hobo in black Guccissima leather. I absolutly love it :yahoo:. I'm wondering if wallets go on sale. With all the excitment of getting my Princy yesterday I forgot to ask the SA about the upcoming sale. Anyone with info on wallets going on sale, please let me know.