Urgent~ :( Gg Fabric Fraying...

madein18

Apr 20, 2007
SORRY!

I just need to know as soon as possible...

if the GG FABRIC Fraying is a defect?...or if it's considered...normal...

or...normal wear and tear...

it's not badly fraying but...4 threads...? on my bi fold wallet...i haven't used it!!! (bought it as my second...non gg plus wallet...) and i saw lumps...and the threads were up? and they're like...PLUCKABLE!?!? u pluck out the thread...and the fray is gone!!!...whats up with that...lol...

don't know what to do...if i should exchange it...or if i should use it...thats why i was questioning about the guarantee!!! :s

please help!!! i really want to know about the fraying and the guarentee...:crybaby:

This is why I will not buy Gucci canvas bags. I was all set to buy a Gucci Canvas Hobo but when I heard about the fraying I asked Gucci about it & they said it's normal wear & tear so it wouldn't be covered by the guarantee. Sorry that this happened to you.

SORRY!

I just need to know as soon as possible...

if the GG FABRIC Fraying is a defect?...or if it's considered...normal...

or...normal wear and tear...

it's not badly fraying but...4 threads...? on my bi fold wallet...i haven't used it!!! (bought it as my second...non gg plus wallet...) and i saw lumps...and the threads were up? and they're like...PLUCKABLE!?!? u pluck out the thread...and the fray is gone!!!...whats up with that...lol...

don't know what to do...if i should exchange it...or if i should use it...thats why i was questioning about the guarantee!!! :s

please help!!! i really want to know about the fraying and the guarentee...:crybaby:

Just call up and ask. There can be no harm done in that. :smile:

This is why I will not buy Gucci canvas bags. I was all set to buy a Gucci Canvas Hobo but when I heard about the fraying I asked Gucci about it & they said it's normal wear & tear so it wouldn't be covered by the guarantee. Sorry that this happened to you.

Yeah my large horsebit I have to baby to make sure it doesn't rub up against anything. But to be honest, I have an easy time protecting my bags... like it's not much of a bother to me. But you do have to take those extra steps to protect the canvas, unfortunately it's hard to just run about not thinking about it sometimes!

do you have a regular sa?? shop/visit one store a lot?? then take it in...thats what i did n mine was OBVIOUS wear n tear n the manager tried to get it fixed 4 me n in the end just offered me credit....if its been less than 2 weeks just ask 4 an exchange!!! hope that helps

btw i didnt send u a msg back to ur email becuase hopefully this answered it!! if you have any more questions feel free to mesg me!

^^Yeah that can help too, it's a good point that if you get to know a sales associate and they see you in there a lot they take it more into a personal level and do more favors they wouldn't normally do.

do you have a regular sa?? shop/visit one store a lot?? then take it in...thats what i did n mine was OBVIOUS wear n tear n the manager tried to get it fixed 4 me n in the end just offered me credit....if its been less than 2 weeks just ask 4 an exchange!!! hope that helps

btw i didnt send u a msg back to ur email becuase hopefully this answered it!! if you have any more questions feel free to mesg me!

C R E D I T !!!~:graucho: lol...

:sad:i think...if it can't be fixed...no one on earth will get a credit :sad:...it seems too good to be true lol...you must have been very lucky!!! awww...:sad:

I exchanged it today...there was only one stock left...! and i feel very uncomfortable with the "new" one...it was in a black box...! black box all scratched...the wallet not in a plastic bag...like a new one should be...the other card in multiple languages wasn't there...and the leather is all wrinkled up...like they cut too much leather...

I feel like i'm using a 'used exchanged' wallet...:tdown:

The scratched box is normal. From handling etc. All my wallets that I have bought have never come in a plastic bag. Just in the box with paper. As for the card with the multiple languages that is something that gets lost all the time. Gucci has a whole stack fo them by the counter. These cards are useless and imo just add to the rubbish I already have. They are not important at all imo.

As for the wrinkled leather all my bags, wallets, shoes all have the wrinkled leather. I doubt that the wallet that you have has been used. If it has been exchanged I am sure that it was checked when it was accepted back by the store.

:crybaby:but i love the GG fabric sooo much...

don't know what to do...

why don't they change the whole line of GG fabric collection...to the GG CRYSTAL!!!

problem solved...

who knows when GUCCI will do that...!? :sad: