Die hare red fan vs. blue fan...???

aspenmartial

Over the rainbow~~~
O.G.
Apr 13, 2006
I was talking to my mom again...just girls'/women talking...Of course our main thing was shopping and Hermes. I have been die hard red color fan and my mom is a hug blue color fan. We were just talking about colors and our bags. She said that she likes Blue roi the best among her H croc. bags (she has blue roi Kelly with GH) because it's still pop-out color but classic and subtle. And she think that Braise (my favorite) or rough vif is too loud colors even though she owns some red H croc bags. She thinks I am too crazy about red bags(which I admit it, too...:sweatdrop:)

My DH and my dad (please keep in mind they are guys:P..most of guys' favorite color is black or brown...)thinks it's much better to collect all-time-classic colors like black, brown, gold tone, beige for H croc. bags rather than fun colors if someone wants to spend that kind of $$$$$ for bags. So, they don't understand my love towards fun colors...:hrmm:Heeheehee...I LOVEEEE ALL OF THEM, OF COURSE!!!

But, I am just curious...if you would choose between blue vs. red in croc., which one would you choose? How many of you are blue fans and how many of you are red fans in crocodile? Or none of these two colors....and all-time-classic color fans?

RED RED RED I love RED.

My first working bag (2 decades ago!) was red. And I carried it to death. Literally. I carried it until the leather was stripped from the bag itself. :shame:

My first birkin is a Rouge Garrance. :love:

RED! i just love braise and rouge vif in croc but that is a given red goes much better with my wardrobe and while bleu roi is beutiful it is not my fave bleu croc i like bleu brighton,bleu jean and indigo matte much more
but actually croc or not i have far mor red bags then blue bags red just makes my heart flutter :heart: